We will have the pleasure of welcoming you to L'Annexe de Halleux.
In order to make your stay as comfortable as possible, we are pleased to provide you with useful information.
1. Arrival and departure
- L'Annexe : Rue Halleux 32 at 6986 Halleux (La Roche-en-Ardenne)
- Tel: 00 32 475 26 91 79
- The neighbor, Michel De Hallu (n ° 33) will welcome you and will make you visit the house.
- Please do not leave the cottage at the end of your stay without warning.
2. Do not forget!
- Sheets + duvet covers and pillows are required
- Bath towels.
- Kitchen towels.
- Toilet paper and paper towels.
- Accessible parking in front of the cottage
- Parking in front of the church is better if you are more numerous
- Large fridge and freezer.
- Dishwasher (the product for dishwasher is expected)
- Oven + ceramic hob, microwave oven, grill
- Mixer, robot, Croque Monsieur grill, raclette appliances, toaster
- Nespresso machine and kettle
- Cutlery and crockery for 8 people
- Please do not place the cutting boards in the dishwasher.
- Be careful not to put hot pans on the worktop
5. Supermarkets / catering
- In Tenneville and Rendeux, an AD Delhaize
- At Marche, almost everything
- At La Roche, a spar and small specialty shops (cold meats, meat, game, beer ...)
- In Halleux, Chanteloup catering down the street, order rolls for the WE on Friday before 17h and dish of the day, buffet on order. Rue de Halleux, 41 tel: 084/37 79 27 or 0497 64 17 57
- Thank you for cleaning the BBQ after use
- A container is at your disposal in front of the house
- The furniture can not be moved under any circumstances.
9. Electrical panel
- The table is at the base of the stairs
- 2 single beds in the room on the left (80 x 200) + a bunk bed (90 * 200).
- 1 bunk bed (90 x 200) in the back bedroom
- 2 single beds in the front bedroom (80 x 200)
- * single beds can be pushed together to make double beds (160 * 200)
- * each bed is equipped with a 140 x 200 duvet
- The cottage is equipped with central heating. It will of course be heated before your arrival.
- The stove provide a pleasant temperature throughout the house.
- Fire extinguishers are placed near the stoves. Be careful with the fire.
12. TV, DVD and music
- TV is connected to cable TV and DVD player
- Hi-Fi system, radio, MP3 and IPOD connection
13. Outdoor Games
- Pétanque track (the balls are in the bench next to the track)
- A tabletennis
- We place a lot of importance on safety but there are stairs in the house, there are stoves. All things normal but can be dangerous.
- If there are children, we recommend to be particularly careful with the stairs.
- We disclaim all liability in case of accidents occurring in the cottage. Do not leave children unattended.
- Prevent your fire insurance: ask for a resort extension
- Fire detection, fire extinguishers and double emergency exit
If you have any questions, call Patrick on 0475 26 91 79
Do not deprive those who come after you from the pleasure you have experienced yourself, respect this cottage and help us keep it in perfect condition. Please respect your neighbours and do not make noise outside after 22:00.
We wish you a very pleasant stay in our cottages.
HotelConcept S.P.R.L., Rue Gratès No. 20, B-1170 Brussels-Belgium
T.V.A. BE 0873.830.141 R.P.M. : Brussels
Bank: ING (Begoniastraat 2à 1170 Brussels) 310-1655459-46
BIC: BBRUBEBBIBAN: BE33 3101 6554 5946